The NATO Blood Bowl League currently runs one division, the Thursday Premiership.
The Thursday Premiership is a perpetual league that runs league matches every Thursday.
- League play is broken up into Seasons (a round robin tournament).
- A Season lasts until each team has played every other team once.
- A Coach may not abandon his team during a Season.
- At the end of each Season, the top 8 teams will be seeded into a single-game elimination Tournament, called The Playoffs, to determine the winner of the Season.
- After each Season's Playoffs a Coach may retire his team and start a new team.
- All Matches are randomly scheduled at the beginning of a Season.
- Matches will be played with Inducements. All Inducements will be used, including Special Play Cards.
- Teams are ranked by most points (3 points for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss), head-to-head, highest goal differential (goals for - goals against), most goals, fewest goals against, and finally highest ELO.
- Matches during round robin play may finish in a draw.
- Matches during the Playoffs that end in a tie will proceed to a 8 turn overtime. If still tied after overtime, another 8 turn overtime period will be played. Continue until the match is not a draw.
Official rules last updated on Feb. 24.